Thursday, June 23, 2011

Ugh.

Okay, it has been one of those mornings when you want to throw your hands in the air and say “I am done!” Haha. I woke up this morning at 4:30 am to get into the shower and start my day. Well in my daze of trying to wake myself up, I accidently grabbed my brother’s body wash instead of my own. I didn’t notice the mistake until I was fully lathered up. Yeahhhh, now I smell like Old Spice High Endurance… I tried to comensate the boy-ness smell by spraying my daily amount of Daisy perfume by Marc Jacobs, but I think its just made me a weird smelling combination.  
VS
Once I got into work at 5:30 am, things didn’t get any better. I have had 2 Diet Cokes already today {trying to cut back lately too} and it still hasn’t lifted me out of this stupor. Not to mention, the weather is dark and rainy making it even harder to stay awake.  I decided to crank up my iPod and walk a few laps around the office, get the blood flowing. 
Luckily, the Casey Anthony trial starts back up at 9 am. I have become glued to this case for months now and its the first case in which I have paid attention/watched from the beginning. While working on my engineering fixtures during work hours, I have a news website pulled up that is a live video feed into the courtroom so I can listen to anything and everything related to the trial. The only downfall is my poor co-workers are now subjected to me saying “oh my gosh, now the attorneys are playing games… blah, blah, blah” or all of a sudden I will let out a gasp or cheer for the prosecution. I am sure once the trial gets going for the day it will be a huge energy boost for me. Anyone else watching/glued to the TV about Casey Anthony’s trial?
Or do you have any good ways to get energized for a work day? I will take any ideas you wonderful people have! Sorry for being such a downer... usually I am a morning person but I guess we all have our days! Haha.

No comments: