Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Hats Off to You.

So I finally got around to making to a Target run this past weekend. Honestly the first thing that caught my eye as soon as I walked through the door was this straw Fedora hat. Seriously, I didn’t think twice before my hair was pulled down from my high bun in order to try it on. I instantly fell in love. {I did the rest of my shopping throughout the store with it on.} So of course it was purchased… I have wanted a fedora for a few months and now that summer is in high gear I figured there’s no better time to purchase one.
My next step was investigating how celebrities are sporting this accessory nowadays. Every outfit I found, I loved a little bit more than the last. It’s great how something so comfortable can be stylish and pull an entire outfit together.
This week, Netflix delivered the movie, The Roommate, starring two of the most gorgeous girls ever: Minka Kelly & Leighton Meester. I was really excited to see this film because I am a “horror movie” junkie, but I found myself getting distracted by Minka’s outfits through the scenes. All of the clothes were flawless, especially since she wears a fedora throughout most of the movie. Of course, she can pull it off wayyy more than I will be able to, but hey, its still inspiration.

So do any of you wear a fedora or has a favorite outfit or pair of sunglasses that work well with it? Let me know. I want to know how to make the most out of my newest buy!

No comments: