Thursday, June 9, 2011

That's how it's done, sweetheart.

So after taking the longest shower of my life trying to scrap off dried paint and the smell of bug spray, I decided to have the rest of the night last night to just lounge with a movie and give myself a manicure. I picked up a bottle of Essie’s “Nice is Nice” last weekend and have been dying to use it. So I said goodbye to the silver shatter and hello to the simplistic yet stunning light purple color. Now my nails look soft and clean, that is until I pick up a paintbrush later on this weekend.
The movie of choice for the night was Country Strong. I received it from Netflix yesterday morning and I wanted to see it but I wasn’t overly excited or anything about it… Well I should have been! I am now planning on purchasing this movie SOON because I want to replay the scenes between Beau Hutton & Chiles Stanton {Garrett Hedlund & Leighton Meester} over and over again. Especially the “door scene at the hotel” between the two of them. Those of you that have seen the movie know what I am talking about {or refer to the quotes below}. Ohh, plus their duets were amazing. I think I am just obsessed with guys who sing with their love ones. But honestly I highly recommend seeing Country Strong.  It has a great storyline/plot and it yanks on almost every emotion.
Chiles Stanton:  Don’t make me say it.
Beau Hutton: Say what?
Chiles Stanton: You’re being very rude right now.
Beau Hutton: Tell me what you want.
Chiles Stanton: Nothing.
{They kiss.}
Better believe I am listening to the soundtrack on repeat throughout the workday today. So do you guys have any movies you have fallin’ in love with lately? I need to keep my Netflix queue filled with good ones!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I'm wearing Nice is Nice right now! It's one of my favorite Essie shades.