Sunday, May 1, 2011

Happy Girls Are The Prettiest Girls.

I got the best news this morning. My mom couldn't wait any longer to tell me about a few birthday presents she has for me at home. The first present she mentioned made me cry... No joke. Lately I have been talking preaching about how my birthday resolution is to be a happier person from now on. She took that to heart and had one of my favorite quotes enlarged and professionally framed for my room. Now everyday I will be reminded to be happy via the words of my favorite ideal, Audrey Hepburn. Here's the print:



Secondly, she purchased Lauren Conrad's "Style" book. I am so excited to finally sit down and read up on how to be more stylish. I need all the help I can get! I know this book has been out for awhile and I am behind on the times... but better late than never. Ahh, she is so gorgeous and has easily become another person I can idolize. 
I love that I am still recieving birthday presents! I am a very spoiled girl this month... and I am so grateful. In the words of my mom, "you wanted to be more of a girl... I am trying to help you out with that."

2 comments:

Emily said...

can't believe she told you in advance - now for the whitney port book?

Sarah Jane said...

well, I kept asking if we could go to Target when she is here to pick up a copy of "Style" and she kept being weird about it or changing the subject. Then she's like "I already got it for you! Happy Sarah?!" Haha opps.