Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Ranting About Book Covers?

...Yes! One of my weird personality quirks is I purchase books that I know will be fun to read and also look good in my bookcase.Well I am majorly bummed out that a book I already own in hard copy now looks completely different for the softcover. I like the other one a lot more. {Maybe its just a "grass is greener" situation, but I can't help it.} I am now laughing out loud as I type this because I am realizing it's just a minor rant via blog, but honestly which one would you want more?
My copy.

The newest copy.
How can one be so cheering and bright and the other so dark and mysterious. That's Chuck Palahniuk for you... Quite the author and imagination. Now I want to see if any of my other books have new front covers, but I don't want to be disappointed.

No comments: