Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Hockey Attire? Yes Please.

I love-love-love hockey. So I am making sure I have a perfect outfit for the first night back in the state of Michigan amongst my fellow Red Wings diehards. I don't know why I didn't bring my Detroit jersey to college with me, but I am happy to soon be reunited with it. The Wings have lost the first two games of the best-of-seven series and I am praying that they can pull a W both this Wednesday and Friday. So as a final and desperate move, hopefully the outfit could bring some luck to my team. :)
Zetterberg jersey!
The most comfortable jeans I own from Abercrombie
{When sitting/watching a game for 3 hours its very neccessary!}
My silver Steve Madden flats. <3
White Fossil watch... Birthday present from last year.
I love hanging with the boys and being able to enjoy/obsess over sports. But at the same time, I want to bring a little bit of girly-ness to the appearance. I am hoping with a little silver, I can bling/glam up a hockey jersey. I am also hoping the Wings could hold on for the rest of the series and start beating the San Jose Sharks... I mean come on, they have to give me enough time to make these cupcakes for my coworkers! How stickin' adorable, huh?!

No comments: