Friday, May 13, 2011

Pop of Color.

Last night, I got home from work was about to sit down and enjoy my new Netflix movie selections when I thought "I am going to go buy some new nail polish." I grabbed my sister {because I cannot make a decision as important as what color to get without someone else} and went shopping. After probably 20 minutes of debate, I picked Essie's "Turquoise and Caicos" and I couldn't be happier.

So far at work, I've gotten a lot of compliments. Its just fun to go from a pretty red color to BOOM a bold and bright turquoise. I have never purchased/worn anything like it so its definitely a good change!

Ideas for the next color? I seriously change it every other week. Its an addiction... help a girl out.

3 comments:

Emily said...

love the color, mine are purple. we could be easter eggs

Sarah said...

That's such a great color!! I'm not bold enough to wear a turquoise on my nails, but Nice is Nice is a wonderful Essie color. I get tons on compliments when I wear it.

Love your blog!

Lindsay // Vineyard Loveknots said...

Oooo I like this!!! I usually stick to pink and red, but this is so fun!