Wednesday, July 20, 2011

WILW (First One!}

1.       HOT Weather
You know this heat wave that has been happening all over? Well I say it can stay forever because I am enjoying it too much. I have been at the beach or pool every day this week with my friends trying to soak in as much warmth and sun as possible.  Today is suppose to get to triple digits and sadly, I am stuck in AC at work…But that won’t stop me from eating my lunch outside and clocking out as soon as my work day ends. I am lucky enough to drive around with the top down on my convertible and just embrace the heat!
2.       Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part II in 3D
Okay, I am not a huge Harry Potter fan but since I have seen every movie I am the kind of person who once I have invested time I have to see it to the end! Haha. But I was so happy with this movie and the entire series. My brother and I went on Friday night to the second showing and we ended up being the first in line. Total fluke! Joe wasn’t too happy about it since he looked like a “crazy fan” but I couldn’t stop laughing… especially since the girls behind us were plotting how to get around us. But after the movie started and I was wearing my Harry Potter 3D glasses, I was one happy girl. It’s hard to cry with those things on though! {Yeah I cried.}
3.       Birchbox Delivery
So I finally received this month’s Birchbox. It’s the first month I have ever done it and I am hooked. It’s like Christmas… You have no idea what you are going to get but you know it’s going to be good. I will do a post on what I got later, so be looking for it.
4.       Matt Nathanson
Yes, this CD has not left my car CD player, nor has it stop playing when I go to bed at night. I love him… definitely check out his new album, Modern Love right away.  I even went as far as purchasing concert tickets to see him perform in October. This will be my third concert I’ve attended for him and I see many more in the future.
5.        The Irony of My Bracelets Today

This is why people should not work at 5:30 am. Example: my bracelets are complete opposites today by accident. Haha, I just realized it too while I was typing out this post and said out loud “Really Sarah?” So I guess I am loving early mornings with contradictions! The peace sign goes pretty well with my outfit since I have the whole “hippie” vibe going on today. Floral skirts and messy bun hair. Love love love.
So what are you guys loving this beautiful HOT Wednesday? I wanna know so I can be in love too.

3 comments:

Hopeandarrow said...

hey! aren't you sweet. Thank you for your sweet comments :) I look forward to reading your blog too! Hope you have a great day!

apw said...

I love love love Matt Nathanson!!

Thank you for following!
You have a new follower as well

simply jane said...

iii loveee matt nathanson =) I also am a fan of this what i love wednesday. i may have to begin this. =)