Monday, July 18, 2011

Life's A Beach.

Sorry for the lack of blog posts lately but when you are given amazingly HOT weather; you just have to spend it outside. Well that is how my entire weekend went down… I was on the beach & boat with plenty of cocktails, 2 person extreme tubing, wakeboarding, swimming, and lounging in lawn chair with my feet in the water.
I am obsessed with these sunglasses which inspired a photo shoot {see below}. They are called Knockaround sunglasses and cost about $15 online here. Amazing… plus, I am a sucker for bright colors. The best part is they are cheap so in case things get rowdy on the boat ride and you lose ‘em, not too big of a deal…

The only causality of this weekend’s festivities were my Tiffany & Co. pearl earrings. For some reason, I didn’t take them off before hooking on the board. Next thing I know I am toweling off after my ride and I realized one was gone. Sad moment, but after this weekend its hard to be sad for too long.
Of course, my camera died after I took a few pictures of Joe getting on the wakeboard. So there aren’t any of me killing it on the water. So next time we head over to the beach, I am making sure its on full battery.
Overall, it was a perfect weekend. Full of sun and fun! Next weekend should be even better because I am expecting visitors! Ahh, I love when friends come to visit, especially cute boys. Win-win.
How is everyone else surviving the heat wave this weekend?

5 comments:

Portuguese Prepster said...

looks like soo much fun!! sorry about your earrings though!

Elle Sees said...

Never tried this! Too scared!

Alex, Speaking Denglish said...

OBSESSED with those glasses. They can become the partner to my signature shades. Buying them now. You are awesome!

Emily said...

it's been a long weekend....and apparently despite the fact I went to about 20 hockey games this year I missed that :( But I'm obsessed with it now. Like it's on repeat

Mackenzie said...

Super jealous of your weekend. i wish I had time to do all these fun things. I'm already penciling them into my schedule before summer's end.