Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Thirsty?

All week I have been preparing for my Halloween party. The guests will be arriving around 8 pm Friday night and since I work 10 hour days, I have realized that I need to do a few projects a night so the party will come together slowly but surely. Last night I tackled the drink table.
My favorite part is the featuring of a signature drink. I made this print to put in the picture frame sitting on the table (above) to tell our guests how to make the parties' special drink! Here's the recipe:
Sounds so tasty. Its kind of girlie but with a black straw or those fun skeleton stirrers, I think the men in my life will love it too. One of my favorite things are the "thirsty" labels I bought last year on clearance for my to new and even my open red wine bottles. It looks creepy yet so pretty.
So I think a few more bottles of wine and a pitcher of orange juice should really pull the table together. I am just excited to see how the recipe print looks inside my furry, feathered picture frame.
 
Is it Friday yet? Anyone else planning a Halloween bash? Any ideas for me?

No comments: