Thursday, October 18, 2012

Mind Blown.

So last night I went out with my favorite people to attend trivia night at my favorite bar.

Like usual, I bellied up to the bar and I ordered my typical beer and then found us a table in order to start to answering questions. My best friend, Lauren, came to the table and handed me a little taster glass and said, "Try this." The beer looked darker and it smelled sweet so I didn't know to expect.

Yeah, it was the greatest sip of beer of my life. Mind blown.

I am now a lover of Pumpkin Harvest Blue Moon.
 How did I not know about this?!
Vine-ripened pumpkin, spices, and a touch of wheat.
It is my Pumpkin Spice for the nighttime! So of course I purchased a 6 pack to drink this weekend at home. Ohh, I now picturing a night of curling up on the couch with the boy, catching up on our favorite shows on Hulu, and sipping on my new seasonal beer. Come on weekend, you can get here already?

Has anyone else tried this delicious beer? What is your favorite seasonal drink!?

1 comment:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Oh I love it when they come out each year with their pumpkin blend!