Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Loving This Month.

I am loving October so far...

...and its about to get so much better.

I am currently decorating my apartment with glittered pumpkins and candy corn, fall leaves, and indian corn while my Farmstand Apple candle from Bath & Body Works is filling the air. Ahh, simply amazing.

Nothing better than working a 10 hour day at the engineering office, then coming home to pour a glass of red wine to help rejuvenate the creative juices for decorating, organizing, and cleaning. Wine and blaring Mumford and Sons, 'Babel' CD helps make it a lot more enjoyable.
I am also trying to soak in every second I can with the boy since hockey season officially starts for him in 8 days. Then, if I want some face time then it will take a trip to the rink to make it happen. Don't get me wrong, I am excited for hockey though. I love seeing him play the sport he loves and our talks on the way home are always priceless. So this year should make for a fun season.

One way we are bonding during the "off-season" is watching our Detroit Tigers dominate. Tonight is Game 3 vs. the Oakland A's and we are planning to go to our favorite bar to have a few drinks and watch with friends. Of course its a late game, so that means I will be taking a nap today to prepare myself for it. This must mean I am getting old, but I will do anything for my other boyfriend, Justin Verlander.
Looking good JV.
 
Needless to say October is definitely treating me right. Hopefully, I didn't just jinx myself by typing that sentence but instead I am just going to kick back and relax in order to try to enjoy every second of it. How is your October going, loves? Anyone else embracing fall and all it has to offer?

1 comment:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Oh I love that candy! It's one of my favorite scents! Enjoy the time together!