Saturday, April 23, 2011

Bow Chicka Wow Wow.

So I have survived the birthday! I can't even express how blessed I am to have such amazing friends in my life. At 6:30 last night, my friend Greg comes running into my apartment with buckets of wings from Buffalo Wild Wings and his girlfriend, Anna, right behind him carrying the most beautiful pink cake I have ever seen. She then hands me a pink rose and a pink stuffed bunny. 
Greg and me with cake and champagne.

Popping the PINK Champagne.

L came down to celebrate!
My best friend, Lauren, came down from Toledo where she is currently enrolled in medical school. So she was able to finally cut loose for a night and leave the flashcards and textbooks at home to party. She also brought presents... the most beautiful bouquet of flowers seen in the picture as well as the best "inside joke" gift in the 2nd picture.
Sitting among all the pink and silver.
What 23 year old wouldn't want a
bubble maker for her birthday?!


The dessert table all set up.

The room's decorations.
Red-velvet cake with pink frosting.
As you can see, the party went perfectly. After a few games of drunk Jenga & kings, we then left for the bar at 11:30. That is where we danced the night away while the DJ yells "Ladies and gentlemen its Sarah Jane's birthday" and he played every song I wanted... Especially Mike Posner's "Bow Chicka Wow Wow." Nothing is better than that song... although dancing with intoxicated hockey players! Always a plus. So thank you to be my amazing friends who made this possible... You guys are the greatest. 

At The Woods Bar!! All of us have wristbands too :)

1 comment:

Emily said...

I'm so upset I wasn't there, I'm sorry love :(
I'm glad you had fun and you look so pretttyyyy