Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Get By With a Little Help From My Friends.

Ahh, I love my girlfriends. I am seriously obsessed with these girls and they are making life at home so enjoyable. Nothing like knowing that at a drop of a hat anyone of these girls would be game for a venting session or just go to happy hour. There's nothing better. Like this weekend, we went to our friend Grant’s house and somehow a little photo op happened. Starting with my favorite picture of the night, which I want an 8” X 10” made and framed ASAP. So freakin’ precious, but also the scariest way to have a picture taken since the ledge was really high.
These next few pictures still make me laugh. Who else would want to be friends with us? Kind of ridiculous.
I love nights like this, when all you need are a few drinks, a great photographer, and crazy girlfriends. Cheers to many more nights like this one! Anyone else got friends that seem to make everything better?!

7 comments:

Portuguese Prepster said...

this is such a great post! I totally know where you are coming from-all my friends from home are amazing!

Liz Taylor said...

Life w/o our best friends would completely SUCK. Best friends are just angels on earth for us <3

courtneywagley said...

This reminds me of me & my best friends. Theres only one serious picture... and thats when were sober. Once we have a few, they all go downhill from there!

Simply Camylla said...

How cute! I love having girls night, and getting the whole gang together! We only live a few mins away. Who know maybe I can join you girls one day :) Looks like you ladies had a BLAST!

Life With Lauren said...

Looks like such a fun group! It's great to have such good friends!

Jenna @ LaFemmeLaFanciful.com said...

I love the first picture!! Definitely one to blow up and frame :) Looks like you have such a fun group of friends!

I am getting ready to visit some of my closest friends in Chicago this weekend and looking forward to nights such as these <3

Anonymous said...

thanks so much for stopping by!! loving your site!! I'll surely fill in those michigan fixes whenever you need them!! now following you as well!