Thursday, February 16, 2012

It's Okay...

Today I am linking up with A Complete Waste of Make-Up for "Its Ok Thursday" in order to tell the world that it is okay that I am a complete weirdo. So here we go:
It's Okay...

... that I lugged my flowers into the engineering office yesterday because I spend more time at work than I do at home.
... that I have been rubbing the Detriot Red Wings 21 consective home wins in all other hockey fans' faces.
... that my boyfriend goes out of town tomorrow for the weekend and I am going to party it up with my girls in the meantime.
... that I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning and I am extremely cranky.
... that I spend 5 days a week at the ice rink to support the boyfriend who thought it was okay to join 2 different men's league hockey teams.
... that tonight I am planning on getting crafty while uncorking a new bottle of wine.
... to have a movie addiction that makes you crave at least one movie a night. Tonight's movie:
... to be learning how to cook at the age of 23.
... that I make a "to do" list EVERYDAY and don't feel complete until everything is crossed out.
... to miss your best girlfriend after spending the weekend with her in Ohio.
... to order Thai food for lunch so that my day turns around.
... to take a week off of painting my nails because I have been too lazy to do it.

... to be completely ready for it to be Friday. I have weekend fever!

What are you okay with this week? Anyone agree with my craziness above. Definitely let me know.

3 comments:

Emily said...

I miss you too :(

Lindsay // Vineyard Loveknots said...

The flowers are gorgeous!

Portuguese Prepster said...

I saw Are You Afraid of the Dark recently and it wasn't nearly as scary as I hope it would be!