Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmas List Time!

Today I am linking up with Amber & Neely's Fabulous Holiday Blog Challenge by posting my Christmas list!

Tis the season.

Hopefully this will also help out the boyfriend since he's headed downstate to a University of Michigan basketball game this weekend. I overheard him last night talking to the boys about hitting up the mall in Ann Arbor before the game to pick up "her Christmas presents." Since I was the only girl at the house last night, looks like he's talking about my presents! Guess we will have to wait and see.

So here is the dream list:
1. Marc Jacob's handbag
2. Kate Spade ring
3. OPI Nailpolish {best stocking stuffer ever}
4. Abercrombie Jeans {only brand that fits me perfectly}
5. Tom's shoes
5. Kate Spand Bangle
6. Black/Blue Blazer
7. 24/7 Penguins vs Capitals Season
8. "Every day is a great day for hockey" bracelet

What are you guys asking for? Make sure to link up your Christmas lists too, so I can scope them out.

9 comments:

Emily said...

Who all did you send this to? I may need to steal some of the ideas.

xx em

Monica said...

Great list!! I love that nail polish!

Rebecca said...

I love that kate spade bag!
ps are you a caps or penguins fan?!

Liz Taylor said...

That nail polish is pretty amaze <3

Alyssa said...

Love that bracelet!

Carolina On My Mind said...

I'll take one of each please! Love everything! I'm currently wearing the OPI nail polish and love love love it! I'm having a giveaway, go check it out and enter to win lots of goodies! :)

Bree said...

I love the marcs jacob bag :)
Also the nail polish as well as the bracelet!

jessica said...

Ooh you have a good list! I may have to copy some from you. ha! That bag and Kate spade stuff are my fave. Hope you get it all! :)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Oh I love that bag! I hope you get some great stuff for Christmas!