Friday, November 30, 2012

Random Friday Rant.

Thank God it's Friday!

Ahh, this has been a crazy and hectic week so I am ready to kick back and relax. I love how I say that but in reality I need to make 2 dozen cookies for my first ever cookie exchange party tonight before I can "relax." But I am excited regardless. I feel very grown up by being asked to participate in the party... I am sure there will be plenty of wine drinking but still, this event screams "grown-up" to me. I am planning on making Corn Flakes Wreath Cookies (glorified rice crispy treat) and Andes Mints chocolate cookies.
I was an impulse buyer last night and purchased this print of my alma mater's pub scene. Yeah Miami University! As soon as I saw this I thought "oh that's funky and cool," but then I realized I had to have a copy... It seems only fitting since I have spent many nights dancing, drinking, gossiping, and hockey player people watching at those places. Now I need a frame... I bought it so fast that I don't even know how big or small it is. Who does that?

I made my boyfriend a stocking earlier this week, but I finally got around to making my own. So now we have matching Christmas stockings... P.S. How unfortunate to have the initials S&M... I mean really?
While the boy was at hockey last night, I got to watch his pride and joy... Lola.
Not to wish my weekend away but I cannot wait for Sunday's new episode of The Walking Dead. I am upset its the mid-season finale which means I have to wait MONTHS in order to get my fix. My boyfriend and I watch this show religiously. Sundays are meant for getting take out dinner and eating from the coffee table ready for it to come on. So to make up for the hiatis, looks like I'll have this youtube video on repeat. Hello, Daryl Dixon...
Norman Reedus is my ultimate celebrity crush. Love love love.
Wow, this has been the most random post I have ever done. I like it. So that is what I am loving this snowy and cold Friday morning.
 
What are you loving? Any Walking Dead fans out there? Enjoy your weekend, loves.

1 comment:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I love that print! One of my very best friends went to school there. I wonder if you girls would know each other? How funny would that be!