Thursday, December 6, 2012

Work Party Inspiration

So after texting, emailing, and pinning ideas with my best friend Emily, I have come to the conclusion of what I will be wearing for this year's Company Work Party. I am an engineer so getting dressed up has been dress pants and a nice top for the past few months. Not to mention that I have to be at work at 6 in the morning, so when I get ready at 5 am, I throw my hair up and quickly apply some makeup. Now I will get to throw on a dress and look put together for a night in front of my coworkers.

My mom got me this gold sparkly dress a week ago and I knew I had to pimp it out with color and jewelry... which is honestly my favorite part... accessorizing! So here's the look:
With this hair:
And these nails:
OPI's Skyfall
The only problem is I have to drive 45 minutes away to a nearby town in order to buy these beautiful shoes, but while I am there I will be looking for some sort of cover up, either a cardigan or coat to put over the dress at times.

So what do you think? Any ideas for this look? Trust me I need all the help I can get!

No comments: