Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Christmas Gifts? Check.

Last night after work, I laced up my snowboots and tracked out into the snowy downtown shopping district to pick up the last of my christmas presents. Yes, you read that right...

I am officially done with Christmas shopping!

Thanks to Black Friday and Cyber Monday I have checked everything off my list and now I can kick back and relax the entire month of December. How great does that sound?

How can you not get in the Christmas mood when the outside of your apartment looks like this? I love living in Michigan.
Did you guys partake in Black Friday? Check off a few (or all) gifts for your love ones?

2 comments:

Meghan said...

Jealous beyond words. Of your shopping and your snow! Lucky lucky girl ;)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

This year I feel so behind! I usually go black Friday shopping and I didn't because I had to work Friday morning this year. I took advantage of Cyber Monday and was able to get a lot done but I still have so much to buy! Ek!