Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Off To The Polls.

Tonight is the night. Election day is finally here.

Mike and I will be going together to the polls after work to cast our votes. It feels more officially this year since the last presidential election I had to fill out my absentee ballot from Ohio. But tonight I cannot wait to punch my ballot for Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan!
 
(And also to vote for my good friend as Michigan's State Representative again)
Afterwards, we will be getting cuddled up in front of the TV with our amazing coozies...
and red/white/blue cupcakes to wait for the results. Hopefully, we will see a change for the country with a win for Romney/Ryan.

Make sure you guys get out and vote for what you believe in.
Are you planning a little election party? How will you celebrate? Will you vote?

1 comment: