Thursday, November 1, 2012

Just A Little Wishlist.

Happy 1st of November!
Ahh, I cannot believe it. October went by way too fast, however, it was such a fun month. Now it's time to look forward to Thanksgiving, Election Day, and of course my personal favorite, Black Friday. I started throwing my list together in order to give my parents and boyfriend ideas. So here is what I am lusting over:

1. Daisy by Marc Jacobs Perfume
2. Michael Kors Turquoise Watch
3. Walking Dead Season 2
4. Kate Spade Hi-5 Mittens
5. Ralph Lauren Sweater Boot Socks
6. Long Black Winter Jacket
7. Michael Kors Black Purse
 

The boy is getting an iPod for Christmas. So I need to order that baby, because I want to get it engraved. I even have started buying little things for his stocking already... Okay, now I sound crazy. But honestly I love giving presents, so I obsess over it a little bit too much.
 
What are you guys asking for this Christmas? Anything I should add to my list?!

1 comment:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

It doesn't sound crazy at all! I've been Christmas shopping for the last few weeks! It's expensive!

Love that watch! Hope you get it!