Thursday, October 27, 2011

Boys at Halloween.

Halloween is fast approaching and I am trying to get the boy to pick out a costume already. I knew he would leave it to the last minute if I didn’t get on him about it. So yesterday we spent the day brainstorming and laughing at possible Halloween costumes. Of course, I started with ideas of celebrities I am attracted to… {Is that bad?}

My idea - Mac Miller:
a.k.a. My favorite rapper out there. He is my guilty pleasure. All the boy would need is sunglasses, a snapback hat, and a t-shirt. That’s about as easy as it gets…


His idea – Gorilla Suit:
Enough said. No way. First of all that’s just really scary and secondly, I am not dancing with a ball of fur all night.
Meeting at the middle:
My best guy friend called to say “I am going to need your help. I want to be Gilligan for Halloween.” Instantly I said “Yes, I’ll help… as long as you need a Skipper.” BOOM! Now the two men who mean the most to me in my life are a duo!
So now I am officially on the Halloween Costume Making Committee. It’s amazing how much I found already and all it takes is just  a few tweaks here and there to make it come together. So here’s what I want to know. What are you guys being? And more importantly what is your hubs/boyfriend/guy friend going as? Nothing like boys on Halloween!

2 comments:

Emily said...

I unfortunately do not have a costume. What are you going to be if B and Mike are Gilligan/Skipper....maybe Ginger or Mary Ann???

xx Em

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Oh my gosh! Gilligan and Skipper! That's so awesome! My bf is going as Jason Stackhouse from True Blood and I'm going as Sookie.