Friday, March 2, 2012

Lazy Is In The Forecast.

Turns out we are supposed to get 10 to 15 inches of snow up here in Northern Michigan today. This always happens…we get hit with a March storm. Little does this snow know, however, that I am fully prepared to enjoy it. Yes you read that right. I know I happen to be the queen of complaining about how snow ruins my plans but I have accepted that since there isn’t a weekend agenda that in turn I can just kick back, snuggle up, and relax. I am already making a list of “can goods” (aka beer, for the boy) and in my case some bottles of wine to make it through the hard times ahead. Haha! Other than that, I plan to go to the bar literally across the street from my boyfriend’s house for some late night entertainment later though.

I would want us to look like this:
But I know this will be what we will end up looking like (picture one girl as a guy):
Most of all, I am just excited to spend Saturday morning like this:
I also want to make hot chocolate and spend the afternoon catching up on TV shows and movies. Nothing is better than lazy days with the boy. Here’s part of the line up:
Nothing like scary movies chased with completely girlie shows. The boy will watch literally anything and probably like it, so its the perfect combination.

The snow will not defeat me. I definitely need a little downtime and thankfully the weather is allowing me to just say “Well I am kind of stuck indoors, so I might as well…do nothing."
What are you plans this weekend? Anyone else feeling like staying in and being lazy is in their forecast/agenda? I want to know!

1 comment:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

We haven't really had any big storms here this year. The weather has been crazy this winter.