Thursday, January 12, 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy

First of all I have to apologize for my lack of blog posts, but life has gotten crazy… a good crazy though. My job has been keeping me busy while my social/love life has been nothing short of amazing. This is one of those times when you feel truly blessed for the family and friends in your life. I am feeling inspired and spontaneous so here are a few things I want/will be doing the rest of this week.
Tonight I will be making this cake for my best friend B’s birthday:
Peanut Butter Cup Cake
Friday will be his birthday party at the restaurant on the foot of the ski hill here:
This is his birthday card:

I'm getting a haircut with lots of layers and face framing like this:
Saturday I will be headed up to the Upper Peninsula of Michigan to Lake Superior State University for a little Miami University hockey game:
Sunday will be a day of men’s league hockey games and DIY projects like these:


Looks like I will be even busier than before. But I like it. I wouldn’t have it any other way! What do you guys have planned for the rest of week? Are you busy or taking it easy on yourself?

3 comments:

courtneywagley said...

definitely taking it easy! looking forward to relaxation, and hopefully some DIY projects as well ;)

Portuguese Prepster said...

that cake looks glorious!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Aw, yay! I'm glad things are going so well for you!